Boat Rentals 970-531-7716
Open for online reservations
- Rental includes fuel.
- Pet fee is $25 for the first pet $15 for each pet after.
- A cleaning fee with a minimum of $25 up to $150 will be charged on any rental boat returned that is excessively dirty or messy, depending on the boat.
- Permanent damage will be billed accordingly on the "No Pets" boats.
- No items or individuals are allowed to be pulled behind a rental boat.
- CANCELLATION POLICY*: A $25 cancellation fee will be assessed for any cancellation of a boat rental reservation. If the cancellation is 2 days or less of the date of reservation the entire boat rental fee will be assessed.
*Inclement weather being the only exception to cancellation policy. Must be present when the decision is made.
|Pontoon||Capacity||2 Hours||3 hours||4 Hours||Per Add'l Hour|
|St Elmo (No Pets)||4 - 6||$175||$250||$325||$50|
|Ave Maria (No Pets)||6||$250||$325||$400||$60|
|St Michael (No Pets)||8||$225||$300||$375||$60|
|St James (Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St Andrew (Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St Peter (Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St John (Pets okay upon approval)||12||$275||$350||$425||$60|
SUP/Kayak Hybrid Rentals
Online booking will be available soon!
- 11' Single - 4 available!
- 15' Tandem - Bring a friend! - 1 available
- All of our SUP's can easily be converted to a Kayak!
- Switching from SUP to kayak is as easy as clipping on our comfortable padded seat & swapping out the SUP handle for a specialist kayak paddle end. For your use, an integrated GoPro mount on the nose of our hybrids to capture the action!
Paddleboarding is suitable for the entire family, no matter your age or ability. For great tips to quickly master this popular water sport visit:
|SUP/Kayak Hybrid||Length||Price for 2 hour||Additional hours|
|Number Five||15' Tandem||$55||$15|
Boat Slips and Boat Marina
Seasonal or nightly boat slips available with reservation.
- Seasonal slip rental is $1000 (waitlisted)
- Mooring buoy rental is $700 for the season (waitlisted)
These rentals include an annual day pass and trailer parking.
Limited to same calendar year.
- Weekend slip rental $45/night for Friday and Saturday nights.
- Weekday slip rental $25/night Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Mooring buoy rental is $25/night. (unavailable for 2022 season)
- Dry Boat storage $75/month
The Marina Sells Gas!
Aquatic Nuisance Species
Wolford Reservoir's boat inspections are relatively painless. If you have come from a suspected reservoir and your boat is dry, you will be able to launch your boat immediately. If your vessel has any standing water in the bilge, live well, ballast, or motor, it will have to be decontaminated. The decontamination process usually takes 10 to 15 minutes but can take up to an hour (+) depending on the vessel. You will then be allowed to launch your boat.
The boat launch hours are from 7 am to 7 pm. Please ask questions on how you can prepare your boat for your next launch. Inspectors are here for you to make your boating experience pleasurable.