Boat Rentals 970-531-7716
Open for online reservations
- Rental includes fuel.
- Pet fee is $25 for the first pet $15 for each pet after.
- A cleaning fee with a minimum of $25 up to $150 will be charged on any rental boat returned that is excessively dirty or messy, depending on the boat.
- Permanent damage will be billed accordingly on the "No Pets" boats.
- No items or individuals are allowed to be pulled behind a rental boat.
- CANCELLATION POLICY*: A $25 cancellation fee will be assessed for any cancellation of a boat rental reservation. If the cancellation is 2 days or less of the date of reservation the entire boat rental fee will be assessed.
*Inclement weather being the only exception to cancellation policy. Must be present when the decision is made.
|Pontoon||Capacity||2 Hours||3 hours||4 Hours||Per Add'l Hour|
|St Elmo (No Pets)||4 - 6||$175||$250||$325||$50|
|St Michael (No Pets)||8||$225||$300||$375||$60|
|St James (Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St Andrew(Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St Peter(Pets okay)||10||$200||$275||$350||$60|
|St John (Pets okay upon approval)||12||$275||$350||$425||$60|
|St Brendan (Pets okay upon approval)||12||$275||$350||$425||$60|
SUP/Kayak Hybrid Rentals
Online booking will be available soon!
- 11' Single - 4 available!
- 15' Tandem - Bring a friend! - 1 available
- All of our SUP's can easily be converted to a Kayak!
- Switching from SUP to kayak is as easy as clipping on our comfortable padded seat & swapping out the SUP handle for a specialist kayak paddle end. For your use, an integrated GoPro mount on the nose of our hybrids to capture the action!
Paddleboarding is suitable for the entire family, no matter your age or ability.
|SUP/Kayak Hybrid||Length||Price for 2 hour||Additional hours|
|Number Five||15' Tandem||$55||$15|
Boat Slips and Boat Marina
Seasonal or nightly boat slips available with reservation.
- Seasonal slip rental is $1200 (waitlisted)
- Mooring buoy rental is $800 for the season (waitlisted)
These rentals include an annual day pass and trailer parking.
Limited to same calendar year.
- Weekend slip rental $45/night for Friday and Saturday nights - 2 night minimum.
- Weekday slip rental $25/night Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Weekly slip rental $175.00
- Mooring buoy rental is $25/night. (unavailable for 2023 season)
- Dry Boat storage $100/month
The Marina Sells Gas!
Aquatic Nuisance Species
Wolford Reservoir is a clean reservoir and our boat inspections are relatively painless. All vessels coming from clean waters (white receipt) will be able to launch immediately. If you have come from suspected waters and your outboard motor boat is Clean, Drained, AND Dry*, you will be able to launch your boat immediately.
Decons are mandatory for outboard motor boats that are not Clean, Drained and Dry* as well as all boats with ballasts, inboard, i/o motors, and PWCs coming from suspected waters. The decontamination process can take as little as 15 minutes but can take up to an hour (+) depending on the vessel. You will then be allowed to launch your boat.
*If your vessel or its trailer has any standing water, mud, plants or is excessively oily in the bilge, live well, or motor, it will have to be decontaminated.
The boat launch hours are from 7 am to 7 pm 5/15 - 9/30 and 7 am to 5 pm 10/1 - 10/15. Please ask questions on how you can prepare your boat for your next launch. Inspectors are here for you to make your boating experience pleasurable.