Booking for reservations through
November 30, 2023
Make Great Memories This Summer With Us!
Wolford Campground & Marina is a clean, family-oriented retreat that’s close to many other activities.
The perfect setting for your unforgettable summer experience with family and friends, Wolford Campground & Marina offers access to endless activities and interests with everything to make your camping trip complete. Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor adventures, recreation and natural scenic beauty throughout your stay.
Nearby activities, interests and adventures include:
River rafting • Horseback riding • Fossil finding • Brewstillery
Hiking/backpacking • ATV trails • Much, much more!
River rafting, Horseback riding, Fossil finding, Brewstillery, Hiking/backpacking, ATV trails, And much, much more!
Call: 970-531-8466 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Wolford Campground and Marina Notes
- Reservoir is 10' below full pool.
- Surface water temp is in the low 50's.
- CPW will spawn again on Monday the 20th and then close the trap until Friday the 24th, at which time we will open it again for one last spawn day on Monday the 27th.
- Arrive by 9:30 am to add your name to the list.
- Fishing license required to participate in give away.
- Day Use Fee of $10.00 is still required to enter the Rec Area.
- Self pay envelopes and Self pay tube is at entrance...OR you may purchase the discounted Annual Pass for $30.00, valid through 4/30/24. Call 970-531-8466.
EXPLORE • RELAX • ENJOY