If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEW at WOLFORD
- There will be a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- The ice is gone. Plan your fishing trip. Boat ramp opens May 1st.
- Boat Ramp will open May 1, 2014 - October 15th.
- Water will be turned on around May 15th in the campground. You may fill up at Red Mountain RV Park in town at no cost.
- Open Water Fishing Contest will be June 7th.
- There is a one-time seasonal fee to launch your boat. This helps with the ANS program fees.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
Last Updated: April 17, 2014
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.