If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
Kokanee salmon are being caught 2 to 3 colors down using lead core line in about 65 feet of water. Pink and orange are colors of choice. Rainbows are still being caught towards the inlet close to shore. Shore fishing is best in early morning and evening with the hotter temperatures the fish are moving into deeper waters during the day. Wolford discharge flow is currently 50 cfs. Have fun and good luck. 6/24/15
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 70 degrees
- THE BOAT RAMP IS OPEN!!!!!!!!! 7 AM to 7 PM Daily
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: June 24, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.