If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEWSFLASH ICE CONDITIONS:
- ICE FISHING CONTEST this weekend!!! Remember fisherman this Saturday we are giving away $10,000 to the lucky person who catches the prized tagged trout. Fishing continues to be good on the reservoir with larger fish being caught on the north end. Average ice thickness is 15 inches. Along the shoreline the ice thickness varies because of the recent warmer temperatures. Because of this only snowmobiles and ATVs will be allowed on the reservoir the rest of this year. Wolford discharge flow is 30 cfs. Be safe, good luck, and have fun.
As of 2/16/17.
- The water has been turned off for the season at Wolford Campground. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- Boat Ramp Closes at 7 PM on October 15th.
- FISHING REPORT: Stay tuned. No report as of now.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: February 16, 2017
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.