If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
WOLFORD'S FAST FACTS FISHING CONTEST at Wolford Reservoir.
JUNE 8, 2013
Check out all the fun we had! Hope you were here to enjoy it!!!!
- The boat ramp will close for the season at 7 pm on October 13, 2013.
- The water will turned off at the campground on September 29, 2013, for the winter.
- Ice fishing is open 4"-5" deep --Please use caution
- There is a one-time seasonal fee to launch your boat. This helps with the ANS program fees.
- The water in now ON at the campground.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
Last Updated: December 21, 2013
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.