If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEW at WOLFORD
- There will be a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- The water has been turned off for the season. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in Kremmling.
- The boat ramp will be closing at 7:00 PM on October 15th.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: October 7, 2014
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.