If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- ICE CONDITIONS AND FISHING REPORT: . Ice thickness is plus 15 inches, but 8 inches of new snow and 2 inches of slush have made conditions tough. Fishermen continue to pick up rainbows close to shore. Recently some nice browns have been caught is the coves using tube jigs tipped with sucker meat. Wolford discharge flow is 30 cfs. Be safe and good luck. 2/4/16
- LAST WEEK'S REPORT: Fishermen are using an airplane jig tipped with sucker meat in 15 to 20 feet of water. Ice conditions are plus 15 inches of ice with 4 to 5 inches of snow. Water level is 16 feet down and Wolford discharge flow is 28 cfs. Be safe, have fun, and good luck. 1/25/16
- Only snowmobiles and ATVs are allowed on the ice at this time. 2/4/16
- The water at the campground is off for the season. You can fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- The campground is open all winter long. NO WATER THOUGH.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: February 4, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.