If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEW at WOLFORD
- There will be a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Water Temperature: 62 degrees
- There is a one-time seasonal fee to launch your boat. This helps with the ANS program fees.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: September 12, 2014
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.