If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- ICE CONDITIONS AND FISHING REPORT: ICE OFF has officially occurred in the last couple of days. Boat Ramp opens 5/1/16. Updated 4/20/16
- The water at the campground is off for the season. You can fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- The campground is open all winter long. NO WATER THOUGH.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: April 20, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.