If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEWSFLASH ICE CONDITIONS:
- Ice thickness is about 12 inches in most places with a couple inches of snow on top. Fisherman are having success with rainbows close to shore in 16 to 20 feet of water using small jigs tipped with meal worms. Water level is 11 feet down. Wolford discharge flow is 20 cfs. Be safe, good luck, and have fun.
As of 3/3/17.
- The water has been turned off for the season at Wolford Campground. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- Boat Ramp Closes at 7 PM on October 15th.
- FISHING REPORT: Stay tuned. No report as of now.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: March 3, 2017
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.