If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEWSFLASH January 27th
Fishing for rainbows continue to be excellent in 15 to 20 feet of water using small jigs tipped with meal worms. Kokanee salmon are being caught near the dam in 75 feet of water 15 to 30 feet below the ice surface. There is 1 to 4 inches of snow on the ice and the ice thickness is 12 to 14 inches. Water level is 16 feet down and discharge flow is 29 cfs. Have fun and good luck.
- ICE CONDITIONS: January 27th HAPPY NEW YEAR....The reservoir is 12-14 inches thick.
- You CAN drive ATVs and Snowmobiles on the ice. AS of now, you CANNOT drive vehicles on the ice.
- AMOUNT OF SNOW ON THE ICE: 1-3 Inches
- The water has been turned off for the season. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in Kremmling.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: January 27, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.